- RSS Channel Showcase 8130077
- RSS Channel Showcase 3490423
- RSS Channel Showcase 2399377
- RSS Channel Showcase 5079030
Articles on this Page
- 03/03/13--13:48: _OWN’s Supersized Su...
- 03/10/13--10:10: _Alicia Keys wants t...
- 03/25/13--22:15: _Alicia Keys release...
- 04/14/13--11:38: _Miguel sings “ADORN...
- 05/02/13--09:59: _Alicia Keys –‘New D...
- 06/06/13--14:01: _Alicia Keys graces ...
- 07/05/13--19:53: _Maxwell releases ‘G...
- 08/21/13--09:21: _FIRST LOOK at Jenni...
- 09/15/13--12:16: _Robin Thicke’s ‘Blu...
- 09/19/13--04:01: _First Poster for ‘T...
- 11/12/13--06:22: _Did Beyoncé’s ‘ego’...
- 11/16/13--20:30: _Alicia Keys covers ...
- 11/28/13--09:54: _Beyoncé, Rihanna, B...
- 01/06/14--03:28: _Alicia Keys ends ro...
- 01/09/14--10:44: _music BUZZ!
- 03/13/14--12:40: _Alicia Keys, Kendri...
- 05/08/14--10:05: _Alicia Keys named n...
- 06/20/14--13:46: _FIRST LOOK at Alici...
- 07/31/14--13:12: _Alicia Keys announc...
- 08/30/14--10:24: _WATCH Alicia Keys’ ...
- 03/03/13--13:48: OWN’s Supersized Sunday featuring The Wayans Family and Alicia Keys
- 03/25/13--22:15: Alicia Keys releases new motivational fitness video for Reebok
- 04/14/13--11:38: Miguel sings “ADORN” on SNL (VIDEO)
- 05/02/13--09:59: Alicia Keys –‘New Day’ (official video)
- 06/06/13--14:01: Alicia Keys graces the cover of MARIE CLAIRE UK, July 2013 issue
- 07/05/13--19:53: Maxwell releases ‘Gods’ and preps for duet EP with Alicia Keys
- 09/15/13--12:16: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ Tour opens in Atlanta
- 09/19/13--04:01: First Poster for ‘The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete’ + Video
- 11/16/13--20:30: Alicia Keys covers Harper’s Bazaar Arabia + PHOTOS
- 01/06/14--03:28: Alicia Keys ends role as BlackBerry’s Creative Director
- 01/09/14--10:44: music BUZZ!
- 05/08/14--10:05: Alicia Keys named new face of Parfums Givenchy
- 06/20/14--13:46: FIRST LOOK at Alicia Keys for Givenchy
- 07/31/14--13:12: Alicia Keys announces pregnancy via Instagram [photo]
- 08/30/14--10:24: WATCH Alicia Keys’ Givenchy Commercial for Dahlia Divin (VIDEO)
Posted by | Ray Cornelius Fans of Oprah’s Next Chapter can expect some gut busting laughter during tonight’s new episode. The media maven is talking candidly to the first family of comedy, The Wayans. Joining Lady O for this must see interview are Keenan, Shawn, Marlon and Kim along with BET’s Second Generation Wayans stars
Posted by | Ray Cornelius Multiple Grammy-winner Alicia Keys wants to change the way you think about HIV! The singer-songwriter and advocate is now turning her attention to the growing AIDS epidemic in the U.S. by teaming up with Greater Than AIDS for a new initiative aimed at educating women. EMPOWERED launches today as part
Posted by | Ray Cornelius Alicia Keys wants to know, “Do you live with fire?” The award-winning vocalist has teamed up with Reebok for their latest “Fit Mind. Fit Body. Fit Spirit.” campaign. In the 2-minute video, Keys talks about struggling to get out of her warm bed in the morning to work out. She
Posted by | Ray Cornelius R&B’s Miguel performed his Grammy-winning single “Adorn” for the first time on Saturday Night Live. The überly smooth vocalist, who also appears on the cover of VIBE’s double issue with Kendrick Lamar, skipped his Atlantic City gig with tour-mate Alicia Keys for the once in a lifetime opportunity. Miguel also
Posted by | Cyrena Rose Alicia Keys dropped the NY-themed visuals for her ‘Girl On Fire’ album cut ‘New Day.’ The song received rave reviews but was placed on the back burner after Keys chose to plug the Girl on Fire title track as her album’s official lead offering. However, Keys has doubled back to give New
Posted by | Cyrena Rose Alicia Keys jetted off to the Bahamas for an exclusive cover story for the July issue of Marie Claire UK… The superstar singer was in the Caribbean islands with a team of photographers, stylists and make-up artists for a wonderful fashion shoot. Keys (lensed by Yu Tsai) was seen striking a
Posted by | Ray Cornelius Essence Music Festival performer Maxwell has released a teaser of his new single, “Gods.” The track is from the highly-anticipated blackSUMMER’Snight album which is the follow-up to his first album in the trilogy, BLACKsummer’snight. ”Gods” was written by Maxwell and produced by Hod David and is expected to debut at
Posted by | Ray Cornelius American Idol alums Jennifer Hudson and Jordin Sparks are starring in The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete. This coming of age story follows two urban inner city boys who are forced to fend for themselves after their mothers are taken away by authorities. As previously reported, the film includes an [&hellip
Posted by | Ray Cornelius Blue-eyed soul superstar Robin Thicke recently announced his 15-city US Tour begins in February of 2014. The tour kicks-off in Atlanta, GA and continues up the east coast with dates in Washington D.C., Boston, New York, and Connecticut. He will also show in the Midwest and eventually close out in [&hellip
Posted by | Ray Cornelius The first poster for Codeblack Films’ coming of age story, The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete, has been released. The movie, which stars Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Hudson and produced by Alicia Keys, opens with limited release on October 11. As previously reported, the Sundance film follows Hudson as a [&hellip
Posted by | Ray Cornelius It’s too big! It’s too wide! It’s too strong! It won’t fit! Apparently that is what Hollywood casting director Jen Rudin was probably singing thinking when Beyoncé expressed interest in playing Princess Tiana in Disney’s The Princess and the Frog but refused to audition for the part. According to HipHollwood, [&hellip
Posted by | Ray Cornelius She did THAT! Grammy-winner Alicia Keys is absolutely flawless for the November cover of Harper’s Bazaar Arabia. The actress and philanthropist, who is on the Asian leg of her ‘Set the World on Fire’ tour, rocks several gorgeous looks from fashion kings Gucci, Michael Kors, J. Mendel, and Oscar de [&hellip
Posted by | Ray Cornelius Some of music’s biggest and brightest stars are stepping up their relief efforts to aid the victims of the Philippines typhoon which ravaged the Southeast Asian country earlier this month. According to TSR, the newly crowned AMA Icon, Rihanna has pledged $100,000 towards Typhoon Haiyan relief. The hefty donation will [&hellip
Posted by | Ray Cornelius As if we didn’t see this one coming… After less than a year, multi-Grammy winner Alicia Keys has ended her role as global creative director of BlackBerry. As of January 30, she will no longer serve in that position with the telecommunications and wireless company. As previously reported, Keys was [&hellip
USHER performing/Photo Credit: vita1017.com Posted by | Ray Cornelius Hey RC fans here are the latest headlines trending in music… Grammy-winning performer Usher is reportedly back in the studio working on new music for an upcoming album. According to SR, RCA CEO Peter Edge says the 35-year-old entertainer is putting together some “really outstanding music” with [&hellip
Posted by | Ray Cornelius It’s On Again! MTV is reporting that Grammy winner Alicia Keys and Grammy nominee Kendrick Lamar are teaming up again for the lead single on the upcoming The Amazing Spider Man 2 soundtrack. The song, “It’s On again” was written by Keys and Lamar along with super music producer Pharrell Williams [&hellip
Posted by | Ray Cornelius Congrats to Alicia Keys, who has been named the new face of Parfums Givenchy. The Grammy winning singer-songwriter and actress will appear in “yet-to-be-revealed” advertisements for the brand beginning in September according to WWD. “I’m honored to introduce the world to the newest scent by Givenchy,” Keys said, adding that [&hellip
Posted by | Ray Cornelius Alicia Keys looks stunning in her new ad for Givenchy. The Grammy-winning singer, actress and HIV activist is the new face of the brand’s latest scent, Dahlia Divin. The single photo, shot by Tim Walker, is just the beginning of a full fledge campaign that also includes TV commercials that [&hellip
Posted by | Cyrena Rose Superstar Alicia Keys took to her Instagram to mark her fourth wedding anniversary with husband, music producer Swizz Beatz (real name: Kasseem Dean). In the post, she also announced that they are expecting another child together…ironically when the couple wed on July 31, 2010 Alicia was pregnant with their son Egypt [&hellip
Posted by | Ray Cornelius Alicia Keys is a golden goddess in the new commercial for Givenchy’s Dahlia Divin. The Grammy winning singer-songwriter appears as sleeping beauty trapped in a wooden music box that is magically awakened and released into all of her Divin glory. Keys, who is the brand ambassador of the fragrance, also provided the dramatic vocals for [&hellip